Customer influence can make or break brands and organisations. How do you manage your online reputation when your customer is in the driving seat ? What can you learn from listening to social media conversations ? How do you successfully join conversations ? And howdo you measure social media success and ROI ?
The Social Media Strategy course will provide you with lots of insights and tips to answer these questions for your own brand ororganisation.
Social Media Planning & Strategy
- Social media and the network economy
- Articulating a social media vision and roadmap
- Defining social media objectives and KPI’s
The Social Media listening phase
- What is social media listening and why is it important ?
- What is the conversation around your brand or organization about ?
- Understanding social media audiences and drivers
- Understanding the social media environment of your competitors
Selecting your social media engagement channels
- Other social media platforms
From strategy to action
- The do’s and don’ts of participating in social media conversations
- Defining your content plan and calendar
- Integrating social media channels
- Answering to social media conversations
Monitoring and analysis
- How to monitor social media engagement and strategic success
- Web analytics tools
- Social media monitoring tools
- Platform specific analytical tools
Organising for social media success
- Social media governance and control
- Social media policy
- Social media code of conduct
What will I learn ?
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Develop a strategic social media plan for your brand or organisation
- Define social media objectives and KPI’s
- Use social media channels to engage with your audience(s)
- Plan your social media content strategy
- Measure the success of your social media efforts
Who should attend ?
The Social Media Strategy course is designed for Management and Executives involved in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Content Producers, Community Managers and from B2C, B2B and not-for-profit organisations as well as Digital Agency Executives.
Trainer: Remco Van Der Beek
Remco has over 15 years experience in digital marketing. Originally a direct marketeer, he started his online career as a Digital Marketing Manager, building and promoting websites. In 2007 Remco became an independent digital marketing consultant. Since, he has worked with organisations in the Benelux and UK such as Telenet, Orange, GAMMA, Connections, Bridgestone Europe, Cathay Pacific, Westminster Abbey and many others. Remco is former Online Marketing lecturer at the HZ University of Applies Sciences in Netherlands and is a trainer at London-based Emarketeers. He is also a regular speaker at international conferences and was even invited to address a United Nations WTO conference.