Do you have fragmented data living in different locations such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.? You want to centralize these data in a structured manner so that they can be easily shared with other in an easy and highly visual manner?
The Google Data Studio training course enables you to capture your most essential marketing data and visualise these in beautiful dashboards.
Basic knowlegde of Google Analytics is required. Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop in order to carry out exercises and must have admin access to their Google Analytics account. Note that in order to connect certain data sources connectors need to be used which require a paid license.
- Using a KPI model to select KPI’s for your Google Data Studio dashboard
- Dashboard layout: orientation, pagination, use of color, fonts and branding
- Adding data sources: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Sheets, social media data
- Blending data sources
- Using different types of dashboard widgets including calendars, scorecards, graphs and charts
- Using advanced features such as filters, segments and custom metrics
- Sharing dashboards