You have been using Google Analytics for a while now to perform basic reporting tasks. But you know there’s more to Google Analytics and you are ready to take it to the next level.
The Advanced Google Analytics training will provide you with a good understanding of the various tracking codes involved in Google Analytics and essential advanced reporting features. You will also come away with a methodology and techniques to improve your traffic sources and website content through testing.
Attend this course if you:
- need to ensure data accuracy and translate Google Analytics data into advanced reports and insights
- you know your way around most of the standard reports and you’re ready to become an advanced Google Analytics user
- previously attended the Google Analytics Fundamentals training
Participants should bring a laptop in order to perform exercises that are part of the course.
Universal Analytics configuration
- Enabling Demographics & Interests reports
- Defining remarketing audiences to power Adwords remarketing campaigns
- Uniquely tracking users across devices with user-id tracking
- The ins and out of session and campaign timeout handling
- Customising organic search sources
- Applying referral exclusions
- Filtering bots, spiders and spam traffic
Measurement code configuration
- Subdomain tracking and cross-domain tracking
- Event tracking for measuring downloads, link clicks and video engagement
- Social interaction tracking for measuring content sharing
- E-commerce measurement (Basic + Enhanced)
- Site speed tracking
- Custom dimensions and custom metrics
Google Tag Manager
- What is Tag Management ?
- Implementing Google Analytics tracking via Google Tag Manager
Using Google Tag Assistant
- Advanced segmentation
- Custom reports
- Automating Google Analytics reporting in Excel
- Regex code for use in filters, segments and searches
Multi-channel funnels & attribution modelling
- Getting to grips with multi-channel funnel reporting
- Understanding attribution modelling
- 7 different attribution models
A/B testing with Google Analytics
- The testing process
- From good to great: testing examples
- Content Experiments in Google Analytics
- How good is your testing intuition ?
Voice of Customer (VoC) measurement in Google Analytics
- What is VoC ?
- Integrating VoC measurement with Google Analytics