Digital marketeers today are increasingly T-shaped: they combine an all-round skill set with specialist skills in specific digital areas such as search or social. And they comfortably use digital data to optimise business results.
This Digital Marketing Fundamentals training course aims to help you build your T-profile and will provide you with a broad overview of today’s digital marketing channels and best practices across the four dimensions of the timeless RACE model: Reach – Act – Convert – Engage.
This is fast-paced and highly interactive workshop includes lectures, entertaining videos, and plenty of room to ask your digital marketing questions.
- How digital influences purchase decisions
- The skill set of today’s digital marketeer
- The RACE model for digital marketing strategy
- Dealing with (big) data in a RACE environment
Understand how online marketing channels work:
- Display Advertising: understanding the complexities of display including programmatic advertising, video advertising and measurement
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): understanding the algorithm
- Paid Search Advertising: managing profitable pay-per-click campaings
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin)
- Email Marketing: CRITICAL tips & tricks
- Multi-channel marketing measurement & optimisation
Act & Convert
- User experience
- Conversion rate optimisation
- The noble art of A/B and multivariate testing
- Content marketing
- E-CRM & marketing automation
- Social CRM: 10 social CRM use cases