Digital marketeers today are increasingly T-shaped: they combine an all-round skillset with specialist skills in specific digital areas such as search or social. And they comfortably use digital data to optimise business results.
This Digital Marketing Fundamentals training course aims to help you build your T-profile and will provide you with a broad overview of today’s digital marketing trends and best practices across the four dimensions of the timeless RACE model: Reach – Act – Convert – Engage.
- The digital influence on decision journeys
- The skillset of today’s digital marketeer
- The RACE model for developing digital strategy
- Dealing with (big) data in a RACE environment
Discover the latest online marketing channel developments in the following areas:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) post Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird
- Paid search advertising in a Google dominated world
- Display advertising trends including real-time bidding and video advertising
- Paid and organic social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin)
- Email marketing: CRITICAL tips & tricks
- Multi-channel marketing measurement & optimisation
Act & Convert
- User experience
- Conversion rate optimisation
- The noble art of A/B and multivariate testing
- Content marketing
- E-CRM & marketing automation
- Social CRM: 10 social CRM use cases
What will I learn
Participants will learn:
- The strategy and tactics involved in the main digital marketing channels
- The main channel metrics to watch
- How to improve user experience and online performance
Who should attend ?
This is fast-paced and highly interactive workshop includes lectures, entertaining videos, and plenty of room to ask your digital marketing questions.
The Digital Marketing Masterclass typically attracts Management and Executives involved in Marketing, Communications, Content, Sales and Digital Media from B2C, B2B and not-for-profit organisations as well as Digital Agency Executives.
Trainer: Remco Van Der Beek
Remco has over 15 years experience in digital marketing. Originally a direct marketeer, he started his online career as a Digital Marketing Manager, building and promoting websites. In 2007 Remco became an independent digital marketing consultant. Since, he has worked with organisations in the Benelux and UK such as Telenet, Orange, GAMMA, Connections, Bridgestone Europe, De Persgroep, Cathay Pacific, Westminster Abbey and many others. Remco is former Online Marketing lecturer at the HZ University of Applies Sciences in Netherlands and is a trainer at London-based Emarketeers. He is also a regular speaker at international conferences and was even invited to address a United Nations WTO conference.